What is Argan Oil?
Often called ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco. It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. Its properties make it particularly beneficial for the hair and skin, which makes it a popular cosmetic choice for many celebrities. It’s not just for the rich and famous, though – anyone can reap the argan oil benefits for their body. Ashanti Naturals Argan Oil is 100% natural.
Why use Argan Oil?
- Skin Moisturizer - Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer.
- Hair Conditioner - Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. Using argan oil to condition your hair is extremely easy.
- Sleek and Shine Styling - Due to its ability to tame frizz and give hair shine, argan oil is also commonly used as a styling agent. It makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any hair style. This is an ideal step to add to your daily routine after blow-drying. Rub a few drops of argan oil over your palms and then comb your fingers through your hair to apply.
Ashanti Naturals Argan Oil Benefits
- 100% natural moisturizer for skin and hair.
- A perfect hair lotion for styling and taming frizz hair.
- Helps with dry skin conditions.
- Soothes the skin affected by acne and promotes healing.
- Contains Antioxidants that heal and protect your skin from everyday life.
- Argan Oil is a perfect protection against stretch marks and sagging, puckered skin after birth.
- Argan oil’s softening properties are ideal for brittle nails, dry hands and cracked, hard skin on feet.
- Argan oil is the ideal product to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple.
How to use
Just as you would use any other lotion. Apply a few drops on your hands and use them to spread the lotion over your skin and hair.
100% Argan Oil