The Bouffants & Broken Hearts Creamy Shea Butter Difference.
- Experience the difference of our Creamy White Shea Butter versus the standard variety. With a smoother, softer, and more user-friendly texture, you won't have to scrape or break it compared to other Shea Butter products. Ready to be used however you need, you won't believe the difference!
- Paired with this amazing texture is Kendra Dandy, the founder of Bouffants & Broken hearts art. Her art is truly breathtaking, generational, and truly like no other artist.
- Add this unique collaboration to your home and you'll be acquiring art for all to admire and superior quality shea butter to share!
Bigger is better!
Get double the Shea Butter with our 15 oz. jar of unrefined Shea Butter. All the benefits of pure Shea Butter you know and love - in a bigger size for a great value. Perfect for keeping skin and hair soft and smooth, or for any product mix!. Enjoy the easy application and long lasting supply of Soft & Creamy Shea Butter.
What is Shea Butter?
- African Shea Butter is derived from the nut of the Karite tree, which grows throughout West Africa region. Originally it has Ivory color. We also have a yellow Shea Butter which is achieved by adding the natural root dye in Africa.
Why Shea Butter?
- This product is one of our best sellers! You might have heard about Shea Butter previously or saw it as an ingredient for the big brand lotion you use? Our Shea Butter is very different from anything else you usually encounter in mass market cosmetic products.
- Ashanti Naturals Shea Butter is only 100% raw unrefined African Shea Butter made in Ghana, Africa. It means that you get 100% of the natural, healthy nutrients and care for your skin and hair.
- In its unrefined, raw state Shea Butter is a true natural miracle, proved by centuries of use. Ashanti Naturals Shea Butter is unique because of its high content of non-saponifiable fats which act as a natural skin moisturizer. Our African Shea Butter is extremely high in vitamins A, E & F, enhances cell regeneration and capillary circulation.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Reduces Inflammation
- Skin Smoothing
- Provides Anti-Aging Properties
- Relieves Windburn
- Sunburn and Winter Dry Skin
- Moisturizing, healing and soothing textured or unruly hair
How to use
For skin: take a sizable amount of creamy Shea Butter with your fingers. Apply a thin layer directly on your skin.
For hair: take a small amount of Shea Butter with your fingers and it over your hair to moisturize, soothe and strengthen it.
100% Pure African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
Storing Shea Butter
Store the Shea Butter in its original package in dry and cool place, out of the sunlight. Keep the temperature below 75 degrees. The average shelf life for Shea butter is 24 months.
Help people in Ghana to fight poverty
Since all Ashanti Naturals Shea Butter products are manufactured in Ghana, Africa by local communities you can help them by buying from us. Shea Butter manufacturing is a traditional type of labor for women in that region. Our mission is not only to give you the best natural product but also empower women of West African region by providing them with employment.