BOUFFANTS & BROKEN HEARTS SHEA SOUFFLE MIDNIGHT AMBER
- We're delighted to finally offer our customers the collaboration between us and Bouffants and Broken Hearts! Experience the fantastic, vibrant art of Kendra Dandy – a one-of-a-kind, breathtaking masterpiece. Add this unique piece to your home and show off your style! You'll be the envy of all who see it!
- Our Midnight Amber Souffle stands out from the competition. This innovative product utilizes Shea butter to its fullest potential. Our all-natural ingredients are sure to leave your body feeling invigorated—100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Sweet almond oil, and our signature Midnight Amber Fragrance. Give it a chance and you won't regret it.
- Facts about our Ingredients:
100% pure unrefined Shea Butter is extracted from the seed of the West African Karite Tree, known as the Tree of Life. This rare, natural butter has been treasured for centuries as it contains essential nutrients to heal, moisturize and protect all types of skin while restoring elasticity and tone. Rich and creamy, each jar of our soufflé Shea Butter is cold pressed and hand filled with care to give it it's soufflé like feel .
Midnight Amber scent features bold notes of mint, lavender, and bergamot. This opening is coupled with heart notes of cumin, cinnamon, and orange blossom to add spicy warmth before it finishes off with base notes of tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, and cedar. This scent will have you smelling bold and confident.
Coconut oil has many nutrients that can contribute to your health and to a good diet. It's full of fatty acids that your body needs and may help improve cognitive function, metabolism, and hair and skin health.
Sweet almond oil contains many nutrients that are good for the skin, including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Using almond oil may help soothe and hydrate your skin and hair. Some people also use almond oil to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles and to treat skin conditions.
HOW TO USE
For best results, apply daily all over your body. Unrefined Shea Butter contains natural oils essential for healthy skin. Allow time for absorption. If necessary, dab off excess. Store in a cool place.
WHAT IT DOES
Traditional Shea Butter Uses:
- Dry Skin, chapped lips diaper rash and minor burns
- Massage, swelling and inflammation
- Conditioner for damaged hair and scalp
- Dark spots and skin discolorations
- Stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes
100% Pure African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Midnight Amber Fragrance (Parfum)